Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mrs. Mom 2007

OK. I realize it has taken me awhile but I have finally figured out that ‘blogging’ is not a british swear word and saying that you have a blog is not referring to some new fangled shoe craze.

So, here I am.

I would like to mark my very first blog by announcing my run for Mrs. Mom 2007. I realize this may shock many due to a few recent incidences, but I assure you that the pageant officials have dutifully investigated and cleared me of all charges.
Unfortunately, due to public decency laws, I will be unable to compete in the swimsuit portion of the competition, but I believe that my talent (Spot Removal) will propel me past any possible point loss.
The interview portion should be in the bag as I shrug off any hopes of world peace and instead concentrate the bulk of my message on the hope of a single solitary meal that does not include spilling, throwing food, kicking under the table or strains of “What is it and do you really expect me to EAT it?” If this fails to wow the pageant officials then I will reveal my main political platform: Abolishing “He’s looking at me”.

I appreciate all your support and, most importantly, your votes!!

1 comment:

ECPA: E-Link said...

You've got my vote!
Signed,
The Lobby Against "I'm Telling!... MOOOOOOOOOOMMM!"